Thursday, June 8, 2023

psyfic 1

Mystery Kids Fancomic

By Mewdusa/NIAB


Raz: "Hi dad!!!"
Sasha: [Hello Razputin, I see you're using the codename; 
you are not alone, correct?]
Raz: "Yeah dad my friends in the room!"
Sasha: [All right then, something has come up and I need to go on a mission.]
Raz: :O "So cool!!! Can I come?? Is that why you're asking?"
Sasha: [No, Razputin. You already have a mission. I just need you to watch Loboto.]
Raz: "Watch... Loboto?"
Sasha: [Correct.]
Raz: "but Sa-DAD, I'm at SUMMER CAMP, remember?"
Sasha: [I know you're focused on your mission 
but I cannot take Loboto with me,
and no one else knows how to manage him.]
Raz: "What about MOM? Can't she do it?"
Sasha: [Agent Vodello is coming with me on the mission.
I'm sorry Razputin but you're going to have to improvise.
I will be there by helicopter at 1400 hours in the 4th sector.]
Raz: "Yes, sir..."
Raz: Sigh "...How am I going to explain this."
Mabel: "You ok Raz?"
Raz: "Yeah.. I'm fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

reference sheet