Friday, June 9, 2023

psyfic 2

2PM IN A FOREST CLEARING OF GRAVITY FALLS, OREGON.

Raz: "Sasha."

Sasha: "Razputin! This will have to be quick."
Raz: "Can you land? I can't see!"

Sasha: "Sorry Razputin, no time to waste."
Loboto: :D "HIIIIIIII!"
Sasha: "You were supposed to wait in the seat... (Sigh) It does not matter."


Sasha: "There, is something wrong, Razputin?"
Raz: "No..."
Sasha: "All right then, I will check in one week!"
Raz: "Yes, sir..."

Raz: "Dr. Loboto! You're not supposed to be here, but that's okay, just follow my lead and I'll come up with a cover sto-"

Coraline: "I think the sound came from over here! It sounds like a chainsaw wielding giant woodpecker, come over!!"
Dipper: "I already told you; Grunkle Stan made up the big woodpecker for insurance fraud!"
Raz: "Oh no..."

A/N: here comes the scene that made me want to write this in the first place ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

reference sheet